Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

On Tanning part 1.

   I'm not sure what's come over me, but in the last 5 or so years, I'm trying all sorts of new things, from blogging to yarn crafts. I've decided that it is great to be a "newbie."
Presenting <insert trumpet fanfare> the TANNING NEWBIE.

[I can't resist a grammatical notation: in the context below, "like me" is correct; "like myself" is incorrect.]

   For self restrained and modest people like me, one must develop a bullet-proof rationale in order to do something as frivolous as paying money to lie in a funny tube and risk sunburn, cancer and <insert dramatic music> PREMATURE AGING.

[I think I just gave away my demographic.]

   What was my rationale? I haven't been on a vacation in 5 years and I wanna look good, dang it!



No comments:

Post a Comment