Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

peasant shoe project


I've been working on making my son's costume for the Quest Shakespeare production of A Midsummer Night's Dream. I was at the second hand store looking for rough cloth and something from which to make shoes. A pair of furry lined ladies' boots caught my attention.
Here's a pictorial essay of my project this afternoon. It took me into the evening because I was inventing/designing as I made it. The results look goofy, more like a puppet than a pair of shoes, but they'll work for peasant fare.




 


 

 
For those of you who would like to see a very professionally done Shakespearian play, please think of coming. For details, check out https://www.facebook.com/AMSND?hc_location=timeline



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Reen. Making these, I realized how much I love seeing possibilities and inventing what I imagine.

      Delete