Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

shameless self promotion !!!!!!

Yep, I've taken the plunge into new waters. I posted (The Song of) Deborah and Muddy Skye on studios.amazon.com.
Deborah isn't yet open to the public; I wanted to see how "she" does on her own merit. I forget how many years I spent working on Deborah. I worked on her after my play Rizpah and screenplay Jeremiah and between the would-be computer generated Crows and my first thriller, Muddy Skye.
Muddy Skye, on the other hand, I wrote in about two weeks. I joke about "selling out" by writing a thriller rather than a biblical epic. Because I'm less emotionally involved in it, I posted it for the world to see. (I copyrighted it first; only $35 via copyright.gov. Writers: check it out!)
Writing Skye, I realized that I don't have much of a stomach for the depraved, so my "bad guy" is rather weak. At least that's what my first reviewer said. I'm ok with that. It's comforting to know that I don't quite have what it takes to be a bad guy.

So I guess it's time to write another biblical epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment